Gregoria Mariska's Special Preparation for the 2024 Olympics Bolstered…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Marcelo
댓글 0건 조회 7회 작성일 24-09-14 09:25

본문

015485800_1684821287-20220416_143213.jpgBola.com, Jakarta - Gregoria Mariska Tunjung gives a spark of optimism in the midst of the collapse of fresh Indonesian badminton representatives at the 2024 Olympics. Sh

uickly prepare again," she continued.
"An Se Young is undoubtedly a difficult opponent. I want to attempt my best to demonstrate the best that I possess. I won't focus on the result, but I intend to co

work of the Indonesian archery team.
The Indonesian women's recurve team, comprised by Diananda Choirunisa, Rezza Octavia, and Syifa Nur Afifah in the Hyundai Archery World Cup Stage (AWCS) 3 tournament in Antalya, Turkey, on Thursday, clinched a

ame impossible to be caught by Japan.
Indonesia, now placed 9th in the world with 179.5 points, secured a ticket with India, which is in eighth place with 185 points. The top seven women's recurve teams in the world ranking above India and Indonesia had already obtained the

ender of the Red and White remaining.
Jorji, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung's familiar name, triumphed dramatically through three sets when facing the strength of South Korean badminton player, Kim Ga Eun, on Thursday (2/8/2024). It needed 55 tense

, on Saturday (3/8/2024) evening WIB.
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung at first led 8-6, but was caught up to at 8-9 and then took the lead again at 10-9. The athlete from Wonogiri, Central Java committed multiple errors

She secured a decisive score of 21-4.
However, Kim Ga Eun bounced back in the second set and turned the tables, dominating Jorji with a score of 21-8. In the crucial set, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung eventually ended her oppon

091673000_1575272234-20191202IQ_Eko_Yuli_Raih_Medali_Emas_12.jpgLiputan6.com, Jakarta - Gregoria Mariska Tunjung is the sole Indonesian representative still participating in the elimination rounds of the shuttlecock event at the 2024 Olympics. She has newly earne

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Gregoria Mariska Tunjung has become the pillar of Indonesia after advancing to the quarter-finals of the Paris 2024 Olympics in the women's singles badminton discipline. She is the

Gregoria Mariska Tunjung started her 2024 Olympics journey in the group stage by beating Ukrainian player Polina Buhrova (21-10 AND 21-15). Then she overcame the resistance of Czech Republic r

tive, Tereza Svabikova (21-12, 21-18)
Gregoria moved on to the last 16 to compete against South Korean champion, Kim Ga-eun. The match was fierce, extending to three sets. However, Gregoria emerged

his time she is far more experienced.
Immense pressure is obviously on her shoulders as Jorji is the only women's singles player dispatched Indonesia in Paris. "This year I've grown older so I need to be more mature in facing this Olympics," Gregoria said, as reported f

ying style and competitive mentality.
If you have any kind of concerns regarding where and exactly how to make use of special education updates, you can call us at our own webpage. "Consistently, Ci Susy has always assisted and monitored all the tournaments I've entered. We maintain our relationship by having meals together and discussing my previous matches, and she

, women's doubles, and mixed doubles.
In addition, there are four athletes from archery who will participate in four different events. Arif Dwi Pangestu will compete in the men's individual and mixed team events, in which for the latter, we are sti

culations and solid team cooperation.
"We also appreciate the struggle of Indonesian archery athletes who continue to be persistent and train hard in achieving the set targets. They managed to overcome pressure, and thanks to all parties for their support in this achievement of t

Bola.com, Jakarta - Indonesian women's singles badminton star, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, is undertaking particular planning for competing in the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris, France. She is sharing extensively with and being mentored by her mentor, Susy Su

o Paris through world ranking quotas.
"I am grateful to have well participated in several Olympic qualification tournaments this year. Not to forget, there were efforts from other archery teammates, Alpriani Eka Setiowati, Anindya Nayla Putri, and Catharine Thea Darma in securing this ticket. This ticket is a dedication for Indonesia," said Syifa Nur Afifah in an official state

ently in every competition she faces.
"Although in the latest tournaments she couldn't attain the highest podium, Gregoria has managed to maintain her position in the top eight Olympic rankings to steer clea

Bola.com, Jakarta The Indonesian archery team has earned a total of four spots to the 2024 Olympics in Paris. The Indonesian contingent will compete in Paris for the men's individual, women's indiv

Following the match against Ratchanok Intanon, Gregoria confessed that the key to her win this time was competing without stress. She recognized that the matc

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.